- Bishop Filevich Ukrainian Bilingual School - Saskatoon
- Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools
- Millennium Pro-Life Cross - Saskatoon
- Musée Ukraina Museum - Saskatoon
- Sheptytsky Institute - Saskatoon
- Shrine of Blessed Nun Martyrs Olympia & Laurentia - Saskatoon
- St. Basil’s Manor Seniors' Residence - Regina
- St. George’s Seniors' Residence - Saskatoon
- St. Joseph’s Home - Saskatoon
- St. Volodymyr Villa Corp. - Saskatoon
222 Avenue M South, Saskatoon, SK
Link to website for information»»
Summer Hours Begin on June 1st:
Sundays: 11:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thursdays: 1:00 pm to 4:30 p.m.
Winter Hours (Sept. 1st to May 31st):
Sundays: 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tours available by calling: 306-270-6033.
To ensure the identity of the Ukrainian people by providing a centre of inspiration for all generations that celebrates, educates and preserves its ethnographic collections which represent the spiritual, material and folkloric cultural heritage of the Ukrainian people. collections.
Musée Ukraina Museum - Contact Us
You may contact us at:
Musée Ukraina Museum Inc.
Saskatoon, SK S7K 8C1
Phone: 306-244-4212 and leave a message.
Musée Ukraina Museum - Membership Fees
Family – $30.00
Senior (60+) or Student – $15.00
Valid from January 1 to December 31
Upcoming Events & News
Save the Dates – Upcoming Exhibitions
Save the Dates for the Exhibition Openings coming to Museé Ukraina Museum, Saskatoon:
- Sunday, August 18, 2018 – 2:00 pm – “Threads of Life” by Anastasia Zuck – Embroidery Collection.
- Sunday, October 28, 2018 – 2:00 pm – ” Kraina – I Am the Land” – Artist: Lesia Marushak – Ottawa.
New Exhibiton: “In Process” by Saskatoon print maker, Jacob Semko.
The exhibit will run through to August 18th, so please drop by and visit us at the museum at 222 Avenue M South, (Sr. Theodosia Lane), Saskatoon on Thursdays from 1:00 to 4:30 pm, and Sundays 11:30 am to 4:30 pm. Or for tour by appointment call us at: 306-244-4212; or email us at: email@example.com.