13th Annual Oblate Scramble Golf Tournament
The 13th Annual Oblate Scramble Golf Tournament in Support of Queen’s House Retreat and Renewal Centre will be held Sunday, June 23 beginning at 7:30 a.m. For more info see www.queenshouse.org or call (306) 242-1916.
Planning is underway for our 13th Annual Oblate Scramble Golf Tournament.
Date / Time: Sunday, June 23, 2019 beginning at 7:30 am with check in.
Location: Moon Lake Golf & Country Club
Information: 2019 Player & Team Information
Registration: 2019 Registration Form
Sponsorship: 2019 Sponsorship Options
Rules Sheet: Coming soon …
The Day’s Schedule:
- 7:45 am: Check In / Practice
- 8:45 am: Departure to Tee
- 9:00 am: Shot Gun Start
- 3:00 pm: Buffet lunch, prizes and cash bar at Queen’s House.
$125.00/Player or $500.00 per team
Team entry fees completed and paid in full by Friday, June 7, 2019 will be eligible for our “EARLY BIRD” draw of $200.00!
Please consider our sponsorship opportunities outlined in the our 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities Guide posted above.
To Register: Please complete the team Registration Form provided in the link above and return it to Queen’s House:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 306-242-1916
- Mail: 601 Taylor Street West / Saskatoon, SK. S7M 0C9
Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt.
For a status report in the event of seriously inclement weather on golf day, check with:
- Moon Lake Golf Course by phone at 306-382-5500 or
- QH Director Brendan Bitz by phone or text at 306-229-0932.