- About the Eparchy
- Bishops of Our Eparchy
- Metropolitan Lawrence Huculak, OSBM, Apostolic Administrator
- Catholic Hierarchy - Eparchy of Saskatoon - Historical Details and Statistics for our Eparchy
- Clergy and Religious
- Communications Office
- EPC - Eparchial Pastoral Council
- Faith In Action – Annual Eparchial Appeal
- Finance Office
- Human & Environmental Development
- Marriage Tribunal
- Policies and Procedures
- Safeguarding Policy: Covenant of Care, Electronic Communication and Technology & Abuse and Misconduct Policy
About the Eparchy
The Eparchy of Saskatoon is the Ukrainian Catholic Church in Saskatchewan.
The Eparchy is made up of about 90 parishes (of varying degrees of activity), 15 eparchial priests, 8 priests serving from monastic communities or religious orders, 3 deacons, 18 nuns, and some 3,100 family member Catholics.
There is also one Catholic school with a Ukrainian Bilingual Program, one Nursing Home run by the Sisters of St. Joseph’s, and three Senior Citizens’ Residences.
The head of the Eparchy of Saskatoon, with authority over the entire Church in Saskatchewan, is its Eparch (Bishop).
The current Apostolic Administrator of the Eparchy, sede vacante, is His Grace, Most Rev. Metropolitan Lawrence Huculak, O.S.B.M., Archbishop of the Archeparchy of Winnipeg and Metropolitan of Canada.