Employment Opportunity – Eparchial Administrative Coordinator of
The Eparchy of Saskatoon is currently accepting applications for the position of Eparchial Administrative Coordinator of Safeguarding Policy to join the Chancery Office staff in Saskatoon, SK.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Provide Abuse and Misconduct protocol first response (dedicated cell phone) and referral to the Advisory Board Chair for case handling.
- Report to the Advisory Board and maintain regular communication with the Advisory Board Chair.
- Oversee administration of the Safeguarding Policy in the Eparchy, including: Track criminal record checks and annual affirmations, Track the training status of Clergy and Parish/District coordinators and Eparchial/Parish employees and ensure training as needed.
- Oversee data and document management performed by the admin staff at the Chancery.
- Provide reports when requested. (i.e., EPC, Presbyterate and Consultor meetings etc.).
- Maintain compliance with all Eparchy policies and procedures.
- Submit monthly reports including hours worked, mileage, and expenses to Office Administrator, and other parties that require a copy.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned.
Qualifications and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external personnel.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Working knowledge of office equipment (i.e. printers, fax).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out tasks to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Maximum precision and attention to detail.
- Living in good standing with the Church.
For further inquires and to apply please contact Very Rev. Ivan Nahachewsky, Vicar-General at email@example.com