- Bishop Filevich Ukrainian Bilingual School - Saskatoon
- Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools
- Millennium Pro-Life Cross - Saskatoon
- Musée Ukraina Museum - Saskatoon
- Sheptytsky Institute - Saskatoon
- Shrine of Blessed Nun Martyrs Olympia & Laurentia - Saskatoon
- St. Basil’s Manor Seniors' Residence - Regina
- St. George’s Seniors' Residence - Saskatoon
- St. Joseph’s Home - Saskatoon
- St. Volodymyr Villa Corp. - Saskatoon
St. George’s Ukrainian Senior Citizens Residence
201 Ave M South Saskatoon, SK S7M 2K3
Ed Rogalski: 306-716-0204
Ken Fay: 306-222-8786
Father Janko Kolosnjaji: 306-370-2866
Basic Description: This building is located in Pleasant Hill. It is very clean and has had many upgrades, including new flooring, countertops, windows, lighting, furnace, and roof. It is open to all nationalities.
A Board of Directors oversees the operation of the residence whose title of ownership is registered under the Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral of St. George.
Admission and Rental Rates: For admission inquiries please call the contacts above under Rental Inquiries. You will be asked to fill out an application form, and if no suites are available at the time, you will be placed on a waiting list.
Applicants for residency in this facility can choose between government subsidized (if they qualify) or full rent. Rental rates vary depending on the category of the suite and income bracket. Renters with a low monthly income who wish to be subsidized must provide the office with a copy of their income tax return (line 150) each year to confirm eligibility and establish their monthly rental rate.
Restrictions Must be at least 55 years of age and have a good reference, or show a good, decent personality.
Suites: There are 34 suites in this residence. 25 one-bedroom, 5 two-bedroom, and 4 bachelor suites. Each suite has a full kitchen, cable and telephone hook-up, and a grab bar in the bathroom.
Services and Amenities of the Building
- Non-smoking facility (smoking area outdoors)
- Entry security system
- Electronic smoke detectors
- Fire sprinkler system
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Laundry facilities
- Garbage chutes
- Street level parking – limited paid parking stalls at back of building
- Active House Committee for social events
- Common activity room
- Kitchen area for smaller gatherings
- Common lawn area
- Raised garden beds – limited number available