- Bishop Filevich Ukrainian Bilingual School - Saskatoon
- Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools
- Millennium Pro-Life Cross - Saskatoon
- Musée Ukraina Museum - Saskatoon
- Sheptytsky Institute - Saskatoon
- Shrine of Blessed Nun Martyrs Olympia & Laurentia - Saskatoon
- St. Basil’s Manor Seniors' Residence - Regina
- St. George’s Seniors' Residence - Saskatoon
- St. Joseph’s Home - Saskatoon
- St. Volodymyr Villa Corp. - Saskatoon
Upcoming Birthday Celebrations
Submitted by St. Joseph’s Home. St. Joseph’s Home, an affiliate of the Saskatoon Health Region is home for 80 residents. St. Joseph’s Home offers daily religious services and emphasis on the Ukrainian way of life.
Saskatchewan is truly a land of living skies, endless fields, and hard-working people. This is clearly evident at St. Joseph’s Home.
We are blessed to serve our beautiful senior population, many of whom are passionate and successful farmers, who, by their selfless dedication and tireless work, built our province by providing bread on our tables. We still are reaping the fruits of their labour and perseverance. Everything starts with one little seed. All life is all about the growth, nurturing, care, patience and love.
Her “Angels” Sang Her Home:
The Loving Ministry of the Ukrainian Sisters of St. Joseph
– Submitted by Deb Larmour
My mother went home to heaven in 1999. We were close. I could not really imagine life without my mom. She had ovarian cancer 20 years before but with prayer and treatment she recovered. When she was diagnosed with breast cancer that had metastasized into her bones, treatment was an option but she declined. She had been through so much already after a mastectomy and her previous chemotherapy; further treatment was more than she could take.