- Bishop Filevich Ukrainian Bilingual School - Saskatoon
- Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools
- Millennium Pro-Life Cross - Saskatoon
- Musée Ukraina Museum - Saskatoon
- Sheptytsky Institute - Saskatoon
- Shrine of Blessed Nun Martyrs Olympia & Laurentia - Saskatoon
- St. Basil’s Manor Seniors' Residence - Regina
- St. George’s Seniors' Residence - Saskatoon
- St. Joseph’s Home - Saskatoon
- St. Volodymyr Villa Corp. - Saskatoon
222 Avenue M South, Saskatoon, SK
Link to website for information»»
Winter Hours (Sept. 1st to May 26th):
Sundays: 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours Begin on May 30th:
Sundays: 11:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thursdays: 1:00 pm to 4:30 p.m.
Tours available by calling: 306-270-6033.
To ensure the identity of the Ukrainian people by providing a centre of inspiration for all generations that celebrates, educates and preserves its ethnographic collections which represent the spiritual, material and folkloric cultural heritage of the Ukrainian people. collections.
Musée Ukraina Museum - Contact Us
You may contact us at:
Musée Ukraina Museum Inc.
Saskatoon, SK S7K 8C1
Phone: 306-244-4212 and leave a message.
Musée Ukraina Museum - Membership Fees
Family – $30.00
Senior (60+) or Student – $15.00
Valid from January 1 to December 31
Varvara’s Varenyky and Vodka Vechir
Nissa @306-260-5950 or Marlene @306-262-1647
or stop by the Museum (222 Avenue M South)
– Open on Sundays from 11:30am-4:30pm
Holodomor Book Launch
National Best -selling, Award -winning Author of the Baba’s Babushka Series Marion Mutala presents her 11th Book:
“My Dearest Dido-The Holodomor Story”
Cover Art-Illustration- Ukrainian Artist- Olha Tkachenko
When: Monday, November 18, 2019.
Time: 7:00 p.m. Where: Musée Ukraina
222 Ave M S, Saskatoon, SK.
For more information phone or text Marion Mutala @ 1-306-260-2393 or Website: www.babasbabushka.ca