Mail-In Ballots for Catholic School Board Trustees
Civic elections are November 9. Eligible voters for Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools’ Board of Education may apply for a mail-in ballot. When your application is approved, a ballot will be mailed to the voter.
Apply to vote by mail using one of these four options:
- Online: Apply using the form below before October 30
- By email: Print, complete, and email the voter registration form / mail-in ballot application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person by appointment only: Print, complete, and deliver the voter registration form / mail-in ballot application to the election office
- By mail: Request a mail-in ballot application be mailed to you by providing your name and mailing address to email@example.com or 306-657-8683
Forms and details can be found at https://www.saskatoon.ca/election-2020/information-voters/mail-ballot-voting-option.
– Derrick Kunz, Communications Consultant
Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools
email: DeKunz@gscs.ca; Tel: 306-659-7077