Board of Education Elections
Election day is November 9. Candidate biographies and voting information can be found at www.gscs.ca/election.
Do you have a question for the 12 trustee candidates vying for seven at-large positions in Saskatoon? In Lieu of an all-candidates forum during the pandemic, candidates will be invited to introduce themselves and answer a few questions in a video. Submit your questions online by 8 pm, October 22 at https://go.gscs.ca/48d1968.
Voting and Mail-In Ballot information
Information on eligibility to vote, voting options, where to vote, etc. can be found on the City of Saskatoon’s website: https://www.saskatoon.ca/election-2020/information-voters
Eligible voters in the City of Saskatoon may apply for a mail-in ballot. When your application is approved a ballot will be mailed to the voter.
Apply to vote by mail using one of these four options:
- Online: Apply using the form below before October 30
- By email: Print, complete, and email the voter registration form / mail-in ballot application to email@example.com
- In-person by appointment only: Print, complete, and deliver the voter registration form / mail-in ballot application to the election office
- By mail: Request a mail-in ballot application be mailed to you by providing your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-657-8683
Forms and details can be found at https://www.saskatoon.ca/election-2020/information-voters/mail-ballot-voting-option.
– Derrick Kunz, Communications Consultant
Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools
email: DeKunz@gscs.ca; Tel: 306-659-7077