601 Taylor Street W, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0C9
On-going programs include:
- CENTERING PRAYER: Monday evenings, 7:00pm
- WOMEN in MINISTRY LUNCHEONS: Monthly, 12:00 – 1:30pm: April 5
- TAIZE PRAYER: 2nd Wednesday/month, 7-8pm: March 13
- PERSONAL DAY(S) OF PRIVATE PRAYER AND REST: Call reception to arrange a suitable time.
Do You Need a Place to Stay or Meet? Consider Queen’s House!
To inquire about booking space at Queen’s House, contact:
Bookings Coordinator: 306-242-1925/email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist: 306-242-1916/email email@example.com
SPIRITUAL DIRECTION: If you are interested in having a mentor and companion to accompany you on your spiritual journey contact Sr. Adeline Behm: 306-242-1916/email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to see a list of our affiliated spiritual directors.
- The Universal Christ: Another Name for Every Thing – A webcast with Fr. Richard Rohr, OFM, and friends, with local facilitator Sarah Donnelly will be held 7 to 9 p.m., Friday June 21 and 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday June 22 at Queen’s House, 601 Taylor St. W., Saskatoon. Cost: $85 (includes lunch on Saturday). Register: (306) 242-1916.
- Incarnational Spirituality as a Means For Transformation with Simon Lasair, PhD, will be held 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Thursday, June 27, at Queen’s House, 601Taylor Street West, Saskatoon. Cost: $30 (optional supper beforehand: $15). Register: (306) 242-1916.
- Recognizing God’s Voice: The Cadence and Toneof the Voice of the Good Shepherd – A public lecture with Fr. Ron Rolheiser, OMI, will be held Monday July 8, 7 to 9 p.m. at Queen’s House, 601 Taylor St. W., Saskatoon. Lecture $20; lecture & supper $35. Register: (306) 242-1916.
- Prayer: Our Deepest Hunger – A Retreat with Fr. Ron Rolheiser OMI will be held from Tuesday July 9 at 9:00 a.m. to Thursday July 11 at 1:00 p.m. at Queen’s House, 601 Taylor St. W., Saskatoon. Cost: $225 for commuter (public lecture July 8, retreat July 9-11, including Monday supper and all lunches); or $300 for commuter-plus (public lecture July 8, retreat July 9-11, and all meals); or $450 for live-in retreat (public lecture July 8, retreat July 9-11, bedroom and all meals). Register: (306) 242-1916.