601 Taylor Street W, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0C9
The following programs require pre-registration – please call 306-242-1916:
- INCARNATION, SPIRITUALITY, AND CULTURAL TRANSFORMATION – with Simon Lasair, PhD. Friday November 29, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. and Saturday November 30, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. $95 – includes lunch. A minimum of 10 participants is required to offer this program – registration deadline: November 25.
- HEALING OUR LOSSES: Healing with Art – with Sr. Felicitas Drobig, OSU. Tuesday evenings, January 7, 14, 21 and 28, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Four Tuesday evenings, January 7, 14, 21, 28, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. $120 for all sessions. A minimum of 6 participants is required to offer this series – registration deadline: January 2. To register please contact Sr. Felicitas directly: firstname.lastname@example.org; 306-260-7311.
- EXPLORING THE UNIVERSAL CHRIST: An 8-Week Book Study in Regina and Saskatoon. If you are looking for a more inclusive and compassionate spirituality, you are invited to join a book study featuring Fr. Richard Rohr’s newest book, The Universal Christ: How a Forgotten Reality Can Change Everything We See, Hope For, and Believe. In Saskatoon: Thursday evenings, 7:30 – 9:00 pm, beginning January 16, ending March 5. Location: Queen’s House Retreat & Renewal Centre. Facilitators: Scott Pittendrigh and Sarah Donnelly. Cost: $80, which includes the companion study guide. Come with your own copy of The Universal Christ and the ability to commit to at least 6 of the 8 sessions. A minimum of 8 participants are needed to offer this program – registration deadline: January 9
SPIRITUAL DIRECTION: If you are interested in having a mentor and companion to accompany you on your spiritual journey contact Sr. Adeline Behm: 306-242-1916/email email@example.com or visit our website to see a list of our affiliated spiritual directors.
On-going programs include:
- CENTERING PRAYER: Monday evenings, 7:00pm – except holiday Mondays
- HOLY EUCHARIST: Wednesday afternoons, 2:30pm – call to confirm mass time – all are welcome!
- WOMEN in MINISTRY LUNCHEONS: Monthly, 12:00 – 1:30pm: December 6
- KNIGHTS of COLUMBUS BROTHERS KEEPER BREAKFAST: 2nd Tuesday/month, 7:00am: December 10
- TAIZE PRAYER: 2nd Wednesday/month, 7-8pm: December 11
- 24 HOUR EUCHARISTIC ADORATION: 4th Monday & Tuesday/month: November 25/26
- PERSONAL DAY(S) OF PRIVATE PRAYER AND REST: Call reception to arrange a suitable time.
Do You Need a Place to Stay or Meet? Consider Queen’s House!
To inquire about booking space at Queen’s House, contact:
Bookings Coordinator: 306-242-1925/email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist: 306-242-1916/email email@example.com