601 Taylor Street W, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0C9
The following programs require pre-registration – please call 306-242-1916:
- RECLAIMING CREATION AS SACRED with Sr. Judy Schachtel SMS. Monday evenings, March 9, 16, 23 & 30, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Cost: $20/session. A minimum of 6 participants are needed to offer this program – registration deadline: March 9
- JOURNALING AND WRITING AS SPIRITUAL PRACTICE with Shelly Manley-Tannis. Wednesday mornings, March 11, 18, 25 & April 1, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Cost: $120/4 sessions. A minimum of 8 participants are needed to offer this program – registration deadline: March 9
- FIRST NATIONS SPIRITUALITY with Archbishop Sylvain Lavoie OMI, Harry Lafond and Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish Kairos Blanket Exercise Team. Saturday March 14, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Cost: $50 – includes lunch. Registration deadline: March 12
- SPIRITUAL DAYS: A TWELVE STEP RETREAT FOR WOMEN AND MEN – “Letting Go and Letting God” with Brad Bodnarchuk and Brian Bauche. Friday March 27, 7:00 p.m. – Sunday March 29, lunch. $190 commuter rate – enrich your retreat by living in at retreat centre: program, accommodations and all meals $315. Registration limited to minimum of 11 people; maximum 25. Registration deadline: March 20
- WHO AM I? Discovering Yourself is Life’s Greatest Adventure – A Retreat for Women with Lynn Gow. Saturday March 28, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Cost: $125 – includes lunch. Registration limited to minimum of 6 people; maximum 12. Registration deadline: March 20.
- SILENT GUIDED RETREAT – “Come away with me…” with Dianne Mantyka and local spiritual directors. Monday March 30, 4:00 p.m. – Thursday April 2, 1:00 p.m. Cost: $575 – includes live-in accommodations, meals, spiritual direction and program facilitation. Registration deadline: March 20.
- EXPLORING THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW: This series will be offered on the first Wednesday of the month, February to June. Instructor: Adam Wright, PhD. April 1: “The World’s Most Powerful Sermon: The Sermon on the Mount”, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. Come to one or several sessions. Consider enriching your time at Queen’s House by adding lunch prior to the workshop, or remaining for Mass at 2:30pm, Fr. Paul Fachet OMI presiding. Cost: $30/session. A minimum of 6 participants are needed to offer this program – registration deadline: March 25
- THE JOURNEY TOWARD AN UNDIVIDED LIFE – A Courage and Renewal Retreat with Dan Hines, mentored by activist and writer Parker J. Palmer. Friday April 24, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. and Saturday April 25, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Cost: $180 – includes lunch on Saturday. Add additional meals or accommodations to enhance this retreat – contact receptionist for details. Free lecture Thursday April 23: “The Activist as Mystic – A Hidden Wholeness.” Registration limited to 100 participants – registration deadline: April 9.
SPIRITUAL DIRECTION: If you are interested in having a mentor and companion to accompany you on your spiritual journey contact Sr. Adeline Behm: 306-242-1916/email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to see a list of our affiliated spiritual directors.
On-going programs include:
- CENTERING PRAYER: Monday evenings, 7:00pm – except holiday Mondays
- HOLY EUCHARIST: Wednesday afternoons, 2:30pm – call to confirm mass time – all are welcome!
- WOMEN in MINISTRY LUNCHEONS: Monthly, 12:00 – 1:30pm: April 3
- KNIGHTS of COLUMBUS BROTHERS KEEPER BREAKFAST: 2nd Tuesday/month, 7:00am: March 10
- TAIZE PRAYER: 2nd Wednesday/month, 7-8pm: March 11
- 24 HOUR EUCHARISTIC ADORATION: 4th Monday & Tuesday/month: March 30/31
- PERSONAL DAY(S) OF PRIVATE PRAYER AND REST: Call reception to arrange a suitable time.
Do You Need a Place to Stay or Meet? Consider Queen’s House!
To inquire about booking space at Queen’s House, contact:
⇒ Bookings Coordinator: 306-242-1925/email email@example.com
⇒ Receptionist: 306-242-1916/email firstname.lastname@example.org