601 Taylor Street W, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0C9
The following programs require pre-registration – please call 306-242-1916:
- EXPLORING THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW: This series will be offered on the first Wednesday of the month, February to June. Instructor: Adam Wright, PhD. February 5: An Introduction to Matthew’s World, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. Come to one or several sessions. Consider enriching your time at Queen’s House by adding lunch prior to the workshop, or remaining for Mass at 2:30pm, Fr. Paul Fachet OMI presiding. Cost: $30. A minimum of 6 participants are needed to offer this program – registration deadline: January 29
- TRANSITIONS: YOUR JOURNEY OF TRANSFORMATION THROUGH GRIEF AND LOSS – a 3.5 day retreat with Sarah Donnelly. Thursday February 20, 7:00 p.m. – Sunday February 23, 1:00 p.m. $475 – live-in only. Limited bursaries available. Participation is limited to 9 people – register by calling Sarah Donnelly: 306-717-3707.
SPIRITUAL DIRECTION: If you are interested in having a mentor and companion to accompany you on your spiritual journey contact Sr. Adeline Behm: 306-242-1916/email email@example.com or visit our website to see a list of our affiliated spiritual directors.
On-going programs include:
- CENTERING PRAYER: Monday evenings, 7:00pm – except holiday Mondays
- HOLY EUCHARIST: Wednesday afternoons, 2:30pm – call to confirm mass time – all are welcome!
- WOMEN in MINISTRY LUNCHEONS: Monthly, 12:00 – 1:30pm: February 7
- KNIGHTS of COLUMBUS BROTHERS KEEPER BREAKFAST: 2nd Tuesday/month, 7:00am: January 14
- TAIZE PRAYER: 2nd Wednesday/month, 7-8pm: February 11
- 24 HOUR EUCHARISTIC ADORATION: 4th Monday & Tuesday/month: January 27-28
- PERSONAL DAY(S) OF PRIVATE PRAYER AND REST: Call reception to arrange a suitable time.
Do You Need a Place to Stay or Meet? Consider Queen’s House!
To inquire about booking space at Queen’s House, contact:
⇒ Bookings Coordinator: 306-242-1925/email firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Receptionist: 306-242-1916/email email@example.com