Saskatchewan’s Ukrainian community current event update
6 September 2019 Special Edition 6 вересня 2019 р.
2019 Nation Builders & Community Recognition Awards Luncheon
Date and location: Sunday, October 20th, Regency Ballroom, Hotel Saskatchewan, 2125 Victoria Avenue in Regina.
Doors open 11:30 AM.
Tickets are $70 (includes $25 tax receipt), $35 for children 12 & under and are available until Wednesday, October 16 by contacting UCC Saskatchewan – Special Projects Coordinator, Jennifer Fedun at 1.888.652.5850 (in Saskatoon, 306.652.5850), ext. 109 or or email email@example.com.
Congratulations to the following individuals for being selected the 2019 award recipients:
- Dr. John Kuspira (Phone Hill-Edmonton, AB)
- Ed Ratushny, Q.C. (Kamsack-Ottawa, ON)
- Sandra Semchuk (Meadow Lake-Vancouver, BC)
Community Recognition Honourees
- Eddie Diakow (Dobrowody district) – Cultural Preservation & Development
- Naomi Lee (Weirdale-Regina) – Volunteerism
- †John Melnyk (Myrnam, AB-Regina) – Leadership
- †Alexander Obarianyk (Secretan-Regina) – Cultural Preservation & Development
- Miroslaw (Mert) Ochitwa (Norquay-Canora) – Volunteerism
- Janis Olesko (Prince Albert) – Leadership
- Aileen Pillipow (Yorkton-Regina) – Leadership
- Ivanna Knoll (Regina) – Youth Achievement
- Paul Kodak (Saskatoon) – Youth Achievement
The Ukrainian Canadian Congress of Saskatchewan (UCC Saskatchewan) is pleased to announce that this year’s Nation Builders & Community Recognitions Awards Luncheon will be held on Sunday, October 20, 2019 at Hotel Saskatchewan – Regency Room, 2125 Victoria Avenue, Regina, commencing at 1:00 PM. Doors open at 11:30 AM, lunch served at 1 PM. Tickets are $70 (includes $25 tax receipt), $35 for children 12 & under and are available until Wednesday, October 16 by contacting UCC Saskatchewan – Special Projects Coordinator, Jennifer Fedun at 1.888.652.5850 (in Saskatoon, 306.652.5850), ext. 109 or or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out-of-town guests may book a Saturday night room at the Hotel Saskatchewan for the special rate of $129 plus taxes. Please follow the link below:
Last Day to Book: Friday, October 4, 2019
Ukrainian Canadian Congress – Saskatchewan Provincial Council, Inc.
#4-2345 Ave C North, Saskatoon, SK S7L 5Z5 T: 306-652-5850 | T-F: 1-888-652-5850 | F: 306-665-2127
email@example.com | ucc.sk.ca | facebook.com/uccspc | twitter.com/uccspc