|Hromada Legacy Fund of Saskatchewan
Next deadline is October 15, 2020
This funding program of UCC Saskatchewan offers financial support for your upcoming activity. Check out the following funding categories:
A. Celebrating Ukrainian Arts, Culture and Identity
for activities showcasing and promoting Saskatchewan’s Ukrainian arts, culture and identity
B. Fostering Achievement
- Bursary in Ukrainian Studies
- Dance Festival Scholarship Grant – for Saskatchewan Ukrainian Dance Festivals
- Culture and Language Learning Grants – for camps, daycares, sadochoks, schools, cultural workshops, etc.
- Train the Trainer – professional development for instructors of dance, choral, language, etc.
C. Building Community Capacity
- Organization & Branch Development – for activities, which aim to increase volunteer participation
- Cultural Resource Acquisition – of original cultural resources e.g., costumes, music, and instruments, etc.
D. Promoting Intercultural Experiences
for in-province exchanges as well as performance tours
E. Sharing Our Legacy
for unique legacy projects meeting overall HLF objectives
Funding Criteria Amended: for 2020 only, funding criteria has been amended to allow for funding of some administrative expenses.
Applicants should contact Executive Director Danylo Puderak or Administrative Coordinator Maryna Bondar to discuss their proposal prior to submitting a request for funding.