Wolverine – Patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church – Upcoming Events
Thank you for the wonderful attendance at our previous Stakeholder meetings.
August 18, 2018 at 2:00 pm: Work Bee
- We will have a work crew to remove the sacred items from the church, to take inventory of the secular items and do some general cleaning. All are welcome to attend and help.
September 5, 2018 at 7:00 pm – Stakeholders Meeting at Humboldt – All Saints Church Basement:
We will have another Stakeholders meeting to review the subcommittee work done since the last meeting. If we have enough research completed, we may make a motion that would go to Bishop Bryan for his consideration.
Agenda for Stakeholders Meeting
- Chairperson – Fr. Ivan Nahachewsky
- Previous meetings – Sophie Lachapelle
- Sacred Items Catalogue- Fr. Ivan Nahachewsky
- Financial Report – Bernadette Huculak
- Upcoming cemetery work bee – Gordon Huculak
- Future plans
- Lanigan and Humboldt Fire Departments
- Asbestos in the shingles, siding, floor? Results of testing.
October 13, 2018 at 10:00 am: Cemetery Work Bee.
- We will start at the cemetery by the church. All are invited to help in this holy work.
Glory be to Jesus Christ!
Just me, Fr. Ivan